Saturday 12 January 2008

friday night!!

friday night... i treasure it alot n hope the time passes slowly... this is the only night n the only few hrs tat i totally relax myself n put myself in a low stress level since the past 1 week!! but it seems cruel to me since i start to feel sleepy now n the night almost comes to the end dy...
i dunno how to describe my past few days in this week... dis week is the 1st week of my final sem, sem 8... n i m so frustrated.. i was busy n suffered for the whole week n i think it is going to be the same for the following week.. act my stress threshold is quite high, so i do not get stressed easily n do not stressed for a quite long period... but not for dis time lo... i was so tired, stressed, n depressed everyday when i back from lab.. haih... stayed in lab 9am to 5pm everyday n kept doing the calculations, dilutions, n preparations... after 5pm, no dilutions anymore, but still hav to do the calculations n results.. everyday kept repeating the same thing n sure discovered a new problem in the experiments everyday... so kept modifying my protocol n thinking the dilution factors... this increased my stress level exponentially!! n always feel wanna cry after the lab.. haih...
it was so discouraged when i spent all my time for the lab session but the exp was wrong, n wrong, n wrong again... today was the 7th lab session dy, but still wrong, sien... n during dis weekend, another protocol hav to come out for the exp next week... nvr expect tat i'd spend so much time for the lab... juz hope tat the exp next week dun hav many problems n going fine...

No comments: