Friday 26 December 2008

... ...

it's a sleepless night.. haih.. slept too much dy dis evening to compensate for my lack of sleeping time in the past few weeks...

ady work officially as Provisionally Registered Pharmacist for nearly 2 months!! wow.. cant imagine tat time passed so quickly!! i hav done my 1st station in outpatient pharmacy department for 6 weeks and currently in my 2nd station which is clinical pharmacy ward... and... ...

I REALLY REALLY DON'T LIKE

CLINICAL PHARMACY!!!

but.. wat to do!!? dis is only my 2nd week... still hav another 6 weeks to go... arghhhh...

untill now i still quite lost to be in the ward... ward round, case clerking, counselling, identify care issues, review all the pts' medication profile, do interventions... yup.. i noe these are my job everyday but i still lost!! i think my preceptor may really knock his head to the wall one day :p

and why my clinical falls on the months wif lots of holidays and festivals... sienzz... and it has spoilt my beautiful x'mas mood and my x'mas eve... sad.. and hope so i hav a good cny celebration!!!

i miss opd alot coz i am really frustrated and stressed out to be in clinical ward... how!?? zzz... ...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh dear...cheer up and add oil ya^^

Anonymous said...

take it as a challenge..
and chance to learn
things will soon become better
add lagi banyak oil!!!^^

yi shan said...

u too la.. muz looking forward to the holidays and happy always ^o^