Tuesday 29 September 2009

Finally...

FINALLY, i come to my second last station, which is store... yup, back to store again, a department tat i dun really like! despite the boring documentation, prps need to do all the donkey works most of the time!! @#$%^&* From time to time, there are always so many interruptions when i am trying to finish my work!! >.< there are still many works in hand but anyway it is my last week in store dy... pass over pass over... hehe... start looking forward my prp vacation at next station, no more stupid paper works... ngek ngek...

FINALLY, i started my data collection for my research project after hari raya, after SO SOOO LOOONNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
weiii i am going to finish my prp in 5 weeks time but now only i can start doing my research!!!??? it was stopped for MONTHS since my last proposal was submitted.. in fact, it was delayed due to some @#$%^&* reasons and like nobody care bout it except my research partner and me... ... luckily, my research is only a descriptive study, so hope it is not a difficult one...

No comments: