Friday 17 April 2009

friday night...

finally, the STRESSFUL week was over!! in fact, it's not over yet.. still lotss of things to do!! anyway, it's friday night, juz wanna take a short break and take a deep breath.... wahh... fresh airrrr... i am loving it :p with a saturated brain , i juz dun wanna stress myself so much at friday night :)

actually juz feel sien only at this friday night... feel like going out but then i am so tired, both physically and mentally... zzz... dunno why the week was so teruk for me... i need sth to stimulate my brain nerve cells and make me motivated, either in my work or in having fun :p recharging..............

juz got to noe my partner and preceptor for my research project yesterday... it's abit too late i noe but wat to do since hkl hav so many prps and i registered to hkl 1 mth later compare to others... i am quite lucky coz i hav a nice research preceptor i guess :p and foreignsic exam results were released today and quite many of us passed the exam :)

the weather is very hot now... hope still able to sleep well later and hav a good day tomorrow!! yeah.. it is weekend :)

2 comments:

neng said...

add oil gal!!!!
let the sun burn the stress..
wahahaha~

yi shan said...

wei gal.. u like no common sense leh.. sun wil never burn the stress k.. haha... sun may burn the fat i noe :p