Monday 20 October 2008

A lesson about 'contact lens'

accompanied my uncle to optical shop today to make him a new pair of glasses... since there is free eye examination, i juz asked for it...
after checking my vision, the optician asked me tat:
"hey miss, are you wearing glasses?"
"yup, i am.. but i seldom wear it.."
"ermm, i think you are having lazy eye, so u shud always wear ur glasses to balance ur sight..."

all the while i noe tat my right eyesight is poorer than my left eyesight and i juz not used to wearing glasses since i still can see things clearly (though not always) wif my left eye :p and the degree of my vision now is L: -0.50 ; R: -2.00 after check wif the optician...

thinking tat it maybe more convenient if i wear contact lens during work since i might work soon... so i juz asked for fun to noe tat izit possible to wear contact lens on 1 eye only... the optician is juz kind and helpful... he tot tat i am interesting in wearing contact lens and answered me yes.. at the same time, he was offering me a piece of contact lens and a bottle of contact lens solution for FREE!! after tat, the lesson of 'how to wear contact lens' was began...

1. wash hands..
2. recognise the correct side of lens...
3. pour solutions...
4. place the lens on index finger..
5. use middle fingers to pull my eyelids...
6. look up and down to place the lens gently...

it's so hard to pull my eyelids wide open and put the lens on my eyeball... my eye juz kept blinking and i tried SO MANY times to put in on!! really uncomfortable wif the little transparent thing... i decided in my heart at tat time to say NO to contact lens liao...

to remove my lens, i need to squeeze the lens on my eye gently wif my thumb and index finger.. the optician said tat my finger nails were abit too long and wanted me to cut it on the spot... of course i said NO and wanted to hav a try 1st.. dis was another hard work for me n i did it finally... phew...

and the optician wanted me to wear it again... OMG!! i not dare to say no... so i juz followed his instructions to wear it again... haih... brought back my FREE lens and FREE solution, i felt uncomfortable wif the little plastic tat inserted on my eye and couldn't wait to take it off...

so sorry... i hav to giv up the contact lens... maybe i wil wear it again someday de... but it's juz not now...

******************************************************

finally noe my posting today... i am posted to HKL... i think i am lucky de though b4 tat i was thinking to change environment...
Going to work soon... good luck and all the best to P105!!

******************************************************

watched 'Money No Enough 2' for the second time last night... a movie tat relates love, relationship and reality in an entertaining and touching way... having strong feelings to dis show...

******************************************************

说好的幸福呢



keep listening to dis nice song dis whole afternoon... a new released song from Jay Chou...

No comments: