Monday 4 February 2008

doing nothing..

today reli not in study mode at all... blurred n headache... opened the book for so long but nth i hav absorbed.. so bad la.. got flipped thru the pages de.. but still dunno wat i was reading, so many things flew in my mind.. then i decided to read all over again, n back to page 1.. sien... summore couldn't find my case notes dis evening... i searched in my room over n over again still dunhav.. haih.. no cases for me to choose now since some r losing... sien...

at least got did sth gud today.. went chung ying dis afternoon n bought alot of food n ingredients for cny celebration.. hehe.. but those stuffs too heavy dy... my hands felt like patah-ing to carry them back to jbc... after that i cleaned my room n went laundry to wash my bedsheet n duvet cover... as spring cleaning ma.. hihi...

No comments: