Saturday 2 February 2008

finally.. haha!!

finally, i m done wif my cpp essay.. yaahoo!! so happy wif tat, haha!! i spent more than 2 weeks on it.. quite a long time for an essay actually.. n i was suffered, stuck, n suffered during this period.. n there are the other 3 x 2000 words essays r waiting for me, or 2 x 3000 words!? anyway, despite the heavy workload, i juz wan to be relax now... haha.. n tmr wil go to aviemore to ski.. hope really get to ski tmr lo... since the trip was cancelled last week due to the bad weather after v gathered outside jbc at 6pm early in the morning.. flooded in aviemore.. really unbelievable!! hihi... tonight juz being fei fei di... n is drinking some beer... haha...
i had my 1st haircut in glasgow yesterday.. also quite happy with tat... since i nvr think tat i would cut my hair here... summore cny is ard the corner.. is time to have some changes la.. hihi... act the hairstyle din changed much.. juz tat my hair becomes shorter n my head not tat heavy lo.. haha... b4 tat my hair quite long dy.. n i reli bek tahan wif its thickness... n now quite satisfy wif the haircut de... haha...
friday night.. great!! haha.. n hope for good weather tmr la ^_^

No comments: